Patient Group Survey 2015
All the members of Chelmer Village Patient Group (PG) were asked to complete an online survey. The survey looked at Patient Online and asked for feedback on how the Surgery can encourage patients to sign up for and use the online services offered. 52% of the PG completed the survey.
85% of respondents stated that they found it extremely or reasonably easy to speak to the Surgery by phone.
84% of respondents had heard of Patient Online and 83% had signed up to use it. However, only 46% of the group surveyed had used Patient Online to book an appointment either for themselves or a family member.
38% of respondents booked their last appointment here using Patient Online.
Members of the Patient Group did not use Patient Online to book appointments because they:
- Find it easy to book by phone
- Hadn’t given it much thought
- Did not know it was up and running
We asked the Patient Group how we could encourage other patients to sign up for and use Patient Online. They suggested:
- Mail shots to all patients
- Providing more information about Patient Online in the Surgery
- Adding information about Patient Online to the telephone messages
- Asking the local pharmacy to display an information poster.